Tuesday, November 20, 2012

London travels...

A recently got to travel and visit some of London, UK. I got to run around with my good buddy Dave from Light Gives Heat. From Heathrow Airport we traveled through Chriswick Park, Hammersmith, Piccadilly Circus, and Leicester Square. Running around to see the sites. 
 Dave loves the clothing company Johnny Cupcakes, a few turns and there it was. One of only five stores in the world. He couldn't have been happier. Afterwards we stopped in this (literally) underground Asian cafeteria style place:   Two Americans eating Asian food in London... Ironic.
 We saw the Westminster Abby, the London Eye, the 2012 Olympic rings, Big Ben clock tower, Palace of Westminster, Ministry of Defense, etc. I even got hit by a cab while trying to cross the road. I rolled onto his hood a bit as he lurched on by. Startled me quit a bit.
 After traveling back through London I stayed in one of the smallest and oddest hotels I had ever been in. There were buttons, lights, & peculiar things that took me a bit to figure out. But sleep was well needed.
London was very expensive but I hope to visit again soon one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment