Friday, February 12, 2010

Art jobs I did this week...

I have had several random art jobs/commissions lately. Which I love doing. Currently, I'm working with a band designing their new album, drawing several tattoo designs, and just finished a graffiti style mural. I am also working on 2 new pieces for upcoming gallery shows. I thought I'd share with you a few of the random pieces I've done this week...
- New tattoo design for an Orlando based DJ. They knew I love drawing anything with an octopus and they were pretty specific about what circuits & wires were in the design. This piece will take up an entire leg from knee to ankle.
- Mural in a bedroom. This person wanted a somewhat girly & graffiti inspired wall mural that was bright & bold. I rarely do this but it was pretty fun to do for a day. Size 11ftx8ft
- This is a new piece I painted for the Florida themed art show coming up at Bear&Bird Gallery. It's a small piece. A 3deep by 11x4in wood panel that was built by a buddy of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment