Monday, March 5, 2012

4,410+ miles in the sky...

I leave on Wednesday for two weeks to Denver, CO then heading to New York.

I have been working on numerous design projects for an art show involving the Japanese artist Tomomi. About 3years ago my friend Brad Corrigan saw Tomomi's work in Japan. He loved the creative innocents of it all. Also the fact that she creates work "To help make sad kids happy" was a great thing. She also had never sold a piece of artwork. So he bought all her work with a promise to share her work with others! I've helped designed all the stickers, posters, logos, fonts, flyers, notepads, etc. I will also be helping set up the show for the opening March 8th at the Beacon Gallery in Denver. See you soon Denver!

More info on the New York p(art) of the trip in the next update...

No comments:

Post a Comment