Sunday, November 20, 2011

CO, NE, WY, & SD...

Tomorrow morning at 6am I will be flying out to Colorado. I will be gone for 2 full weeks.

From Denver, CO I will be heading to South Dakota again to work on the Indian Reservation I worked on a month ago. I will be spending my thanksgiving with the kids & families of Pine Ridge Reservation. This trip will be longer and much much colder. I have a large scale art project planned for the kids.
After 5days there I will be heading over to Grand Junction in West Colorado. I will be working again with Light Gives Heat. I will be painting one of the largest murals I have ever done. These 2 weeks will be entirely devoted to enjoying the life I have and sharing my talents with others in return.
PS- Most of this trip I will not have phone or internet service. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment