Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Heading to Colorado...

I will be leaving this weekend and heading out to Grand Junction, Colorado to work with Light Gives Heat once again. As you may know, I did several shirt designs for thier upcoming line based on the documentary they've been working on called "Moving On." Several of my friends shot the film, are currently editing it, and working on animation aspects during this entire month in Colorado. I've seen little clips along the way and its pretty amazing & moving so far.
I have the privledge of going to live in a house out there for a week with the rest of the editing crew. While they continue to work hard on the film I will be painting a large mural based on the film and the shirt designs I've already done. A rough cut of the film, all the shirts, and the mural will be unveiled at a big event March 23! Pretty excited for this trip and journey with Light Gives Heat.
Be sure to follow their blog & befriend them on Facebook to learn more and keep up to date with everything.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Patrick - this is Mk (from LGH)! We are all so excited you are coming out to Colorado!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello MK. Looking forward to meeting & seeing everyone. I'm ready to bust out an amazing piece for you guys.

    ReplyDelete