Monday, January 3, 2011

New series of drawings.

I was asked to show some work for a show again at the C.Emerson Fine Arts Gallery in St. Petersburg, FL. After looking over the idea for the show, I wanted to try and challenge myself and do something I hadn't done in awhile... Drawing people. I wanted to draw and combine several animals juxtaposed with several different female nudes.

I really hope to continue to do several more of these drawings. It was fun to choose specific animals based on each of the females look and personality. Each one is framed 11"x9" and will be available on January 14, 2011 at C.Emerson Fine Arts during the show "Observations of the Feeling of the Beautiful and Sublime" based on Immanuel Kant's 1764 book. View more information about the work here: ARTSHOW

No comments:

Post a Comment