Tuesday, January 18, 2011

commisions.

I often get asked to draw or paint stuff for people. A lot of times it isn't subject matter I normally paint but I like a little challenge. I also rarely ever post any public images of them, but few people told me to share a few I've done the past two months.
Piece painted for Paul Stivitts & his wife. Paul's an awesome drummer. He has recorded with and shared the stage with Jazz legend Maynard Ferguson, Lauryn Hill, Grammy Award winning Brave Combo, Burlap to Cashmere, Dispatch, Braddigan, Stan Getz, Dave Grusin, the Henri Mancini Orchestra, Toby Lightman, etc. Tattoo design drawn for Andre Cruz. A pizza chef from Florida.Painting for Carol Katsolis. Inspired by the Highwaymen landscape paintings. Piece painted for Dave and Morgan Hansow out of Colorado. Taking the idea based off a meaningful dream. Heading into new hopeful times full of love & joy. Dave & Morgan own and run an amazing organization called Light Gives Heat.

1 comment:

  1. Great Work PM!! You are very talented and I'm amazed at your creativity. I am glad you are excelling at your artistic abilities.

    ReplyDelete