Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Miami Art Basel




MIAMI ART BASEL - Art Basel Miami Beach is the most important art show in the United States, a cultural and social highlight for the Americas.

I will be showing several pieces in two different shows during Art Basel this year. I will also be out and about during several shows throughout the week in Miami.

"Multiversal" Dec 3-6 (see flyer)
I will be showing 4 newer works during this group show. Other artists include Tara McPherson, Buff Monster, Sket One, Skot olsen, etc.
5-10pm, at the American Legion in the Miami Modern District, 6445 NE 7th Ave, Miami, FL 33138

"Miami Independent Thinkers" Dec 3-6 (see flyer)
I will be showing 4 works during this group show. Lots of stuff going on during this show.
Mitrani Warehouse, 222 NW 27th Street, Miami, FL 333127


I will also be out in about to several other shows in Miami during the week. I will be attending the following shows listed below:

Stop by & say hello. -PM

No comments:

Post a Comment