Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Mountain adventure...

I was asked this past weekend to work as camera assistant on a job in Wyoming/ Big Horn National Forest,  for my good friend Wade Yamaguchi. So we hopped in the car and drove about 6.5hrs North. Stopping at fun random stops along the way. Including trains from the late 1880's & early 1990's. Wade took a few quick rad pics of me in one of them.
 I insisted we make a quick stop at the World's Largest Jackalope! It was better then I could have  imagined. 
 The views once we got to the miles and miles of National forest was amazing!

 I ran around the woods playing Man vs Wild. Building boobie traps and shelter for the night. We stayed up most of the night filming insane stars and insane sunsets. No one around anywhere. Just us, the cameras, and nature.
 I asked myself several times, 'This is a job?' Yup. And it was so much fun. So freeing. I hope to do it again soon. Enjoy the rest of the random pics...
- grateful -

No comments:

Post a Comment