Thursday, September 6, 2012

The 26yr war...

If you follow my blog you saw a piece I started almost two years ago involving the great sausage & pickle war. An ongoing commissioned piece done for my good friend Matt Katsolis. Having the chance to paint things like this is always super fun. The amount of time, details, & research that went into this is pretty amazing.  
An epic story of triumph, deceit, friendship, war, & family

Finally finished and in a three part, Triptic layout, for your viewing pleasure. The entire story, in detail, of the 26year war between the sausage & pickle people: 


                             The final work hangs proudly over the fireplace.

2 comments:

  1. Everytime I go to Katso's house, those crack me up. Awesome detail and even better storyline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to whom ever you may be. -Patrick

    ReplyDelete