Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Two Commissioned works...

For some reason I think I forgot to post these. Every now and then I get asked to paint commission pieces. Sometimes it's for something I've never painted which is always a departure and a fun challenge. Below are two examples I recently painted for clients. This piece was commissioned by my friend Kasey Kirby who is a great director of photography and editor on various film projects. The piece was based on the verse Romans 4:18. Basically dealing with the loss of hope. The dark forces and the good force. This was my interpretation.
This next piece (below) dealt with a storm and ocean waves. Both I had never painted before but I enjoyed painting the wave details. The piece was for an Alaskan Fisherman who spends most of his life on the ocean and loves pirates.
If you have an idea or fun project you need help visualizing don't hesitate to contact me. www.patrickmaxcyart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment