Monday, February 6, 2012

Support LGH...


There are so many non-profit organizations out there; trying to help do this or that. I've seen & even worked with my share of good hearted organizations and those who are just the opposite.
Light Gives Heat is an organization that truly has their heart and goals towards helping others. I've worked with them several times before and I stand by everything they do. That's why I am stoked to share with you guys a major upcoming US tour. LGH will be stopping in a town near you, sharing thier story, the amazing film "Moving On", and much more. To help with funds for this adventure they are trying to raise $100k during the month of February. Every dollar counts. Take a minute to read the letter, review the website, and watch the films trailer. Below is also a short video that really captures what they do. It's a major risk they are taking but I personally believe it's worth it. Join me in supporting them. Thanks guys for the continued love.

LGH: WHO WE ARE from Light Gives Heat on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment