Sunday, December 5, 2010

Art Basel/ Miami Recap

My Art Basel Recap highlights:

Wed: Ran around the graffiti murals in Wynwood with Mike C., chatted with Jeff Soto, stopped in at Aqua, chatted a bit with Ekundayo, chatted a bit with Francesco Locastro & met Rocky Grimes at the C. Emerson booth, walked to the beach and watched Metric play a live concert.
Thurs: Checked out the Jonathan Levine Murals. Met a bunch of people.
Fri: Woke up early, checked on the graffiti murals around Wynwood talked to Ron English, saw Shepard Fairey, Met up with Keith Case and went to Scope (amazing), said hello to Adrien Brody, went to Graffiti Gone Global, met & talked to AlexOne from Paris (nice guy).
Sat: Went to Gallery 101 saw some amazing art by Charles Pfahlto, David Bowers, & Andrea Kowch, went the Art Whino party chatted with Ekundayo, AngryWoebots, etc. Went to bed.

My Favorite Paintings I took photos of: (yes, these are paintings) My Favortie Graffiti Murals I took photos of:
See all my photos from Art Basel here: * BASEL PICS *

No comments:

Post a Comment