Thursday, November 18, 2010

3 shows this weekend!

I have been overwhelmed lately with amazing events, news, shows, and interviews these past couple weeks. It has been none stop and this weekend is no different. I will be showing work at three great looking shows this weekend. Stop by and enjoy these events... "Small Stuff4". Bear&Bird Gallery. Sunday, Nov 21.
Small and very affordable art. I'm showing 2 brand new paintings.
"10x10". Lake Worth Storage. Sat, Nov 20.
This show is always amazing to come check out. It isn't something I normally do but has been so much fun so far. Myself and my friend, Mike Caldarera, are putting together an entire installation entitled "Graffiti Dream". Basically covering an entire room with graffiti art, spraycans, etc. One night only event! I will also have a few smaller works for sale.
"Hopes & Hand Grenades". 1310 Gallery. Sat, Nov 20.
I will be showing two paintings during this show. Great space in down town Ft. Lauderdale, should be a good show.

No comments:

Post a Comment