Monday, October 18, 2010

"Midnight Madness" Recap

Midnight Madness should just be called "Madness". There were non stop people and things going on everywhere for 15hrs straight! I was extremely exhausted at the end of the day. I started painting about 10am in my roped off tented area. I had the basic idea for what I wanted to do. We decided last minute that the mural should be larger. It ended up being 8ft x 4ft. Below is a time lapse of the entire mural.
Several people bid on the mural and it was auctioned off. The money again going to a good cause- Grind For Life. I met a lot of great people and some rad kids. Even got to see some old friends I haven't seen in awhile. I know there were several pics taken through out the day. If you have any you'd like to share just email me. Thanks a lot guys.

Midnight Madness Time Lapse video.

No comments:

Post a Comment