Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Books.

I used to read a lot when I was much younger. In the last year or so I've started to enjoy reading again. I've been reading new books and re reading older books. I really enjoy biographies and true stories. Here are some of my recent favorites...

"As you walk look around, asses where you are, reflect on where you have been, and dream of where you are going. Every moment of the present contains seeds of opportunity for change. Your life is an adventure. Live it fully."

"...maybe you can't change the world by your actions alone, but you can change yourself. And when you do, the world around you may change by attempting to understand you, as we all try to understand each other." - John Francis, Ph.D.

2 comments:

  1. i've never read any of these... but the quotes are great! will have to add these to my list of books to read? have a suggestion on which on to start with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of them are about overcoming a great obstacles. The bottom two are intense drug abuse and addiction books. The qoutes are from Planet Walker.

    ReplyDelete