Tuesday, April 6, 2010

13 happenings.

Several random important & not so important things have been happening lately. In no particular order here are 13 things that have happened in my life in the last 2 weeks:

1. I sold my car.
2. My wife had heart surgery.
3. I found a dead manatee.
4. I'm working on an odd painting. 4 months now.
5. I started a piece for a "female form" show at Slow gallery.
6. I drove to Miami at least 6 times.
7. I saw my first crack pipe in real life.
8. My trip to Nicaragua has been posponed till next year.
9. A toy company told me a can't paint a Rubik's cube ever again.
10. I have a painting hanging at Bear&Bird Gallery.
11. I have 3 pieces hanging at C. Emerson Gallery.
12. I got a discount on clothes just for being nice.
13. I have a new website that will be up by June 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment