Monday, March 15, 2010

BlacknBleu Fest update

Yesterday...
I painted for 6.5 straight hours in the sun during the BlacknBleu Art & Music fest. I got pretty sun burnt but the event was fun. Lots of people came out and several bid on my mural I was painting. I had no clue what to paint but I knew the money was going to charity.
I decided to just create something different and fun. A few kids came up to me and asked "What are you painting?" I told them that using your imagination is a good thing and imagining funny unique creatures that one day might exist is fun. They seemed to like that. Here's what I came up with.
the mural sold to a 3d animator who bought it for his studio. My good friend's Mike, Kelly, & Keith also stopped by for the event.
Thanks to everyone for coming out and a huge thanks to BlacknBleu for putting on the whole production!

No comments:

Post a Comment