Saturday, January 9, 2010

Painting live @ Surf Expo 2010



I'm pretty excited for this mural. Working with Jedidiah once again and this time also teaming up to help the Mexico based organization, Amor. Once the mural is complete the proceeds of this mural go directly to Amor.

We will be painting Jan 14, 15, & 16. I can't tell you what all is going on the large scale mural but I did provide a few images above that are inspiring the final outcome. I can also tell you that this mural will be different then any other mural I've worked on. Combining painting elements with graphic elements for something defiantly unique. The mural will be auctioned off and put online for all to see and purchase.

To learn more about Amor click on link and watch this mini preview.

Hope Collection: Amor Teaser from Jedidiah Clothing on Vimeo.

_________________________________________________

I will also be painting a smaller mural on January 16th @ Forty-Seven Clothing during the Jedidiah "Gum For My Boat" Florida Tour. Gum For My Boat is a film my buddies Russell Brownley and Kahana Kalama worked on. It's a story of Hope focusing on the Bangladesh Surf Club and its members. The tour goes from Jan 10 - 16.

Saturday night- Come out & join the party!

Gum For My Boat: Surfing In Bangladesh Trailer from Jedidiah Clothing on Vimeo.

1 comment: